Full Time-Exempt Openings Available
- Valid license as a Regisitered Nurse as issues by the State of Michigan
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience as a RN, with some Hospice or Home care nursing preferred
- Excellent assessment and critical thinking ability
- Current CPR certification
- Must be able to practice independently
- Working knowledge of adult disease processes
- Must have valid drivers license, current auto insurance and a reliable automobile
- Comfortable with computer charting
- Must be self directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work weekday nights and weekends.
When the quantity of life is limited, Hospice of North Ottawa Community helps patients and families focus on the quality of life.
Hospice of North Ottawa is located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan.
Our highly-regarded Hospice team cares for patients in their own homes, in local nursing homes, the hospital, and our Hospice Residence at Heartwood Lodge, helping ease their pain so they can embrace life and live every day to its fullest.
Benefits Offered for Qualified Openings:
- Paid Time Off