AWS is a place where thousands of different personalities with the same customer obsession come to turn can’t-be-done into done. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join AWS, and we encourage our employees to bring their own voice and chart their own path.
We are looking for a talented individual who would like to be part of an organization driving hyper-growth and helping SaaS ISVs operate on AWS and innovate on our platform. Do you have the business savvy to lead a cross-functional team that includes specialists, solution architects, and product and partner teams to deliver business growth for AWS and our ISV customers? AWS is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager for Strategic ISV Sales to lead and expand the business with our hottest ISV customers.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for creating and executing the account strategy, and leading the extended team so the customer achieves its growth targets, thereby AWS achieving increased levels of revenue and service growth. In addition to being a customer, the ISVs partner with AWS on Go-To-Market programs, and our respective sales teams work together in the field. The Sr. Account Manager will work closely with the AWS Partner Team to ensure they are developing programs that are aligned with the ISV Customers strategy. It is critical that the Sr. Account Manager has an extensive track record of building and nurturing senior level relationships with complex customers, has a hands-on approach to developing new opportunities, public cloud technical acumen, and has led a large team of extended resources.
We're obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we are comfortable with being called "peculiar." That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture - focused on removing obstacles so builders can build - are part of why our employees enjoy working at AWS.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Role & Responsibilities:
· The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for teaming with all aspects of the customer’s organization. This includes C-level executives, engineering, IT/operations, partner org, and sales.
· Skills required to build relationships across an account include creative systems thinking.
· Visioning and executing via collaboration with an extended team to address all ISV customer's needs.
· The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for selling at the most senior (C-level) within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and AWS service implementation.
· The Sr. Account Manager works collaboratively with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Partner, Support, Solution Architect) to support customer interests, and will understand how to strongly advocate for customer and balance that with AWS business needs. This includes dotted line responsibility for partnership and technical collaboration.
· The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years quota-carrying sales experience at a technology company as the lead account owner of an Enterprise customer.
· High emotional intelligence and experience influencing technology decisions in collaboration with others.
· Ability to establish credibility with C-Level executives.
· Large, complex deal negotiations with a successful track record.
· A BA or BS degree (computer science or engineering preferred).
· Ability to navigate across AWS and the customer’s technical staff as trusted advisor.
· A strong understanding of technology and cloud computing is preferred.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **