Are you looking to get your foot in the door and really grow within a company? Do you want a rewarding career where you can help people every day? Then EPS Security is a great fit for you! We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to work in our 24/7 computerized Monitoring Center!
- Handles multiple tasks with high levels of accuracy in a fast pace environment.
- Develop knowledge of emergency communication procedures, alarm monitoring system, and access control system.
- Monitor alarm signals in our Monitoring Center using established protocols until resolution of the alarm.
- Answer incoming phone calls and professionally complete the caller’s request.
- Remain calm when speaking to customers in stressful situations.
- Properly document all responses to alarms and follow all established rules.
- Exhibit a reliable work ethic and schedule flexibility.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Ability to type 35 WPM accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a passion to help others.
- Friendly phone voice with a positive attitude.
- Previous work experience in customer service or call center is preferred
- Must be able to work 1st shift to start. Schedule will be determined after training period.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and be on-call.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive Salary
- 401(K) plus Company Contributions
- Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
EPS Security invests in their employees. We provide paid in-house and on the job training. We have a career track for our Monitoring Center Dispatchers allowing them to advance their skill set and career at EPS Security! Apply Today!
EPS Security has been providing security services West Michigan since 1955. What began as a modest, local operation with a handful of employees has blossomed into a multi-state company with more than 200 employees, 4 satellite offices and over 20,000 satisfied customers. Over the past decade, EPS has more than doubled in size. We currently rank among the top 30 largest security providers in the nation. However, we are not a giant national corporation out of touch with our customers, nor do we aspire to be one. We offer the stability, experience, skills and technology of a national provider; yet the people who manage EPS are the same local people who own it. We are your neighbors!
EPS Security is EOE employer.