Radiology Business Support Associate I * Days - 16hrs/wk (SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE)
Shift: Days (7:00a-7:30p)
This position will primarily be scheduled to work Saturday and Sunday, 7:00a-7:30p.
Under the direct supervision of the Radiology Support Supervisor the Radiology Business Support Assistant will act as frontline representatives of the Radiology Department assisting internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner. Confidentiality and accuracy are essential to the performance of job duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Completion of high school education.
- Medical Terminology
- Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and e-mail
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use good judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service in a professional and timely manner.
- Support internal and external customers by using continual proficient skills with Radiology Systems (i.e. PACS, EMR, e-mail, and etc.)
- Performs clerical duties within scope of radiology department needs.
- Attendance of dept. /team meetings 50% and required in-services to maintain professional growth.
- Maintain certifications and education required by the hospital and radiology department.
- Utilize and effectively use all Radiology equipment and software in the performance of daily responsibilities.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Participate in the department quality initiatives of the department.
- Display consistent proficiency in using AIDET when communicating with patients, visitors, physicians, peers, managers, volunteers, internal and external customers.
- All other duties as assigned
Requisition #: req3629FTE status: 0.4