Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
* The Market Field Sales Representative is a key position generating new Individual Medicare sales
and profitable membership, establishing brand presence and product awareness.
* The primary sales focus is developing relationships with key stakeholders including community groups, faith based,
local legislators and providers representing the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement
and Ancillary product portfolio.
* The majority of time is spent external to place of business, on outside sales related to (retaining
and/or renewing) Medicare beneficiary membership.
* Develops and manages public relations opportunities to increase community awareness for Medicare plans.
* Works at health fairs,community-based events, providers and with local legislators throughout the year to increase enrollment opportunities.
* Responsible for in-home presentations and group setting sales seminar presentations to the
Medicare population, about the Medicare Advantage Products Portfolio. Responsible for
meeting sales goals, quotas, and management objectives based upon corporate sales and marketing goals.
* Attends area professionally related seminars and organizational meetings related to the Medicare population.
* Builds a book of business from in-home presentations, group presentations, educational based events and senior community event representation.
* Implements strategies to increase and retain Medicare enrollment.
* Responsible for assisting in the application process with the Medicare beneficiaries.
* Need to reside in Louisville market or commutable distance
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
* Appropriate state licensure (Kentucky Life and Health) to sell insurance preferred.
* Previous (3 years minimum) sales experience preferred in: Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Plans Proven track record of career progression and sales success Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in health care preferred, but not required.
* Demonstrated technology literacy.
Additional Job Information
If you are requesting a position that requires HR Partner approval (Career Framework level PRF5 - PRF6, MGR3-5) please include the
name of the HR Partner and date approval was obtained.
Help your recruiter find strong candidates. What skills or keywords apply to this search? Are there JVS job codes/titles that build good experience
for this position? Suggest external sources and search terms such as professional associations, target companies or industry titles. :
Provide any additional information that will assist your Recruiter in the review of this job requisition. :
Candidate MUST reside in Louisville or greater metro area.
Sales - Strategic Prospecting
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
75 - 100%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.