Order pulling, packaging, assembly, and loading of accurately picked orders for delivery.
Receiving, stocking, verifying, and locating of all incoming materials. Servicing customers at the sales counters, including but not limited to: entering orders, pricing, purchasing product, and picking and packaging of orders for customer pick-up. Loading and unloading materials to fulfill customer and company needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Understand the layout of the warehouse/yard and bin location system as well as products Etna stocks. Assist in upkeep and housekeeping of warehouse/yard.
- Gather materials/products for shipment. Mark products for delivery. Completely fill out all shipping document/freight bills. Use care in handling of all materials/products.
- Inspect and verify all incoming material for correct information, damage, and count. Completely fill out all documents/freight bills. Maintain accurate receiving records and RGA docs.
- Maintain relationships with customers. Service needs by entering orders, transferring non stock items, etc. Gather and mark products for customer pick-up. Stage orders. Complete paperwork.
- Maintenance-Perform scheduled daily fluid checks. Track scheduled maintenance. Maintain clean vehicle. Report all vehicle defects. Secure all loads.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Basic adding, subtracting and division skills.
- Use of calculator
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer skills and or computer literate.
- Must have valid commercial drivers license and DOT medical certificate.
- Ability to read and follow maps.
- Possess certificate or have ability to successfully complete Hi-Lo operator’s exam.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Must possess Plumbing/Waterworks knowledge with an understanding of product application.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background in Plumbing/Waterworks industry is desirable.
- Must have insurance acceptable driving record.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and / or move 50 pounds and occasionally lift and / move up to 100 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include far vision, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions and vibrations.
- Work performed in both office and warehouse setting.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening and DOT physical.
Have you ever worked with plumbing equipment? Do you get enjoyment out of customer smiles? Do you prefer being the go to person in your work setting?
Etna is the place for you!
We offer amazing benefits and QUARTERLY BONUSES!