What’s special about this job:
The Customer Service team is based at our World Headquarters in Ada, Michigan and provides support to our Independent Business Owners (IBO’s) in North America. This dedicated and customer focused team is the first contact our IBO’s and their customers have to address questions and concerns. In this role you will support the entire Customer Service operation from a data analytics perspective. If you enjoy seeking answers to unasked questions, and discovering hidden trends, this role will take advantage of your curious mind.
How you would contribute to the role:
As a Data Analyst for Customer Service, you will analyze data for the entire operation. You will segment and understand who is contacting the department and why, look for trends and potential issues, and create and generate efficiencies for Customer Service. You will partner with Marketing, Sales, IT and Logistics to gather and understand data. You will be seen as a thought leader regarding analytics for the department, keeping abreast of the industry and making sure the team is aware of new tools, software and processes to keep them on the cutting edge of data analytics. This key role will have significant impact on creating a high functioning organization, around data insights and analytics. Your understanding of how to capture and structure data, and passion for the world of analytics will keep this team moving forward, making it easy for IBO’s and customers to do business with the company.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Experience with CMP, or similar CRM tools is preferred
- Expertise with Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, and/or other data analytics tools
- Personality to challenge status quo
- Ability to offer thought leadership and strategic recommendations for improvements
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Background in lean or Six Sigma is helpful
- BS degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship
* This role is NOT eligible for Sponsorship *
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs