Job title: Supply Chain Planner
Department / Company: Global Distribution Replenishment Planning / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Global Supply Chain Planning team works collaboratively to schedule and distribute product globally, with our Ada based facilities, and global supply chain teams. Working with this active and collaborative team, you will find satisfaction by partnering with our global affiliates.
This team will strategically determine product distribution to the various global affiliates, to ensure product availability to our Amway Business Owners (ABO’s) around the globe. This team thrives on delivering product on time, while minimizing shipping and inventory costs, that deliver cost savings to the supply chain.
How you would contribute to the role:
If you enjoy a seeing the impact of your daily work, and enjoy the challenge of putting together a puzzle, this role may fit you well! In this role, you will manage the shipment of finished goods to our regional distribution facilities, for further shipment to our affiliates around the world. You will lead activities that align and allocate product at proper levels to balance inventory, and meet the business demands that allow our ABO’s around the globe, to be successful.
You will develop global relationships in this role, that will provide stronger global cultural awareness, and will also provide a platform for global partnerships. Your insights to manage effective inventory and shipping challenges in a global role, will deliver products on time to our ABO’s, whose businesses are built around a commitment of delivering Amway products on time.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supply chain role that has demonstrated your ability to offer business solutions
- Proficiency with JDA, JDE, Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of supply chain business processes (Inventory, demand, forecasting, capacity planning, procurement, manufacturing, etc.)
- Learning agility to grasp analytical insights and interpret for meaningful solutions
- Ability to offer thought leadership and strategic recommendations for improvements
- Talent to lead teams, communicate concisely, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Background in supply chain planning
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related function
This role is “Not” eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs