Job title: Supply Chain Planner
Department / Company: Supply Planning Team / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Global Supply Chain Planning team works collaboratively to schedule and distribute product globally, with our Buena Park based facilities, and global supply chain teams. This role will be a part of the Nutrition Supply Chain Planning team, which is responsible for supporting Solid Dose Manufacturing, Solid Dose Packaging and Granulation.
This team thrives on delivering product on time, while minimizing transportation and inventory costs, and delivering cost savings to the supply chain. This role will provide an opportunity for you to gain exposure across our supply chain operations and allow you to develop depth and breadth in planning knowledge. Depending upon background and experience, this position will be either a Supply Chain Planner, or a Senior Supply Chain Planner.
How you would contribute to the role:
If you enjoy seeing the impact of your daily work, and enjoy the challenge of putting together a puzzle, this role may fit you well. In this Planner role, you could have a variety of responsibilities, from capacity planning to managing inventories and service level. The primary responsibility for this role will be Master Scheduling.
You will also work on projects with a focus on new product launches, process optimization, improved service, and reduced inventory. This role will involve some limited travel to California, up to 10% of the time per year. Your insights to set up supply chains and effectively manage inventory in a global role, will deliver products on time to our ABO’s, whose businesses are built around a commitment of delivering Amway products on time.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supply chain role that has demonstrated your ability to offer business solutions. Prior experience with Master Scheduling is a plus.
- Global supply chain planning experience
- Deep understanding of supply chain principles
- Proficiency with ERP systems (i.e. JDA, JDE) and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Understanding of supply chain business processes (Inventory, demand, forecasting, capacity planning, procurement, manufacturing, etc.)
- Learning agility to grasp analytical insights and interpret for meaningful solutions
- Talent to lead teams, communicate concisely, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related function. APICS certification is a plus.
This role is “Not” eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs