Celebration Cinema Crossroads is looking for hard working, detail oriented, and observant Guest Relations cast members who have great interpersonal skills! Our Guest Relations team works during our busiest times, which includes evenings and weekends, in a variety of areas to help deliver a safe, secure and unparalleled movie-going experience to our guests.
In this internal security role, you must be friendly, outgoing, engaging and have the ability to establish rapport, based on mutual respect, with diverse team members and guests. You must also be very comfortable with addressing guest concerns, experienced in utilizing de-escalation techniques and be prepared to respond to high stress and emergency situations.
If you love movies and people, have experience and enjoy the challenge of resolving guest relations concerns that result in the most positive outcome possible, we invite you to explore this opportunity with us!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- De-escalate heightened guest service scenarios
- Assist theatre management with emergency scenarios
- Conduct routine interior and exterior monitoring sweeps of the building and spaces to ensure that they are conducive to a positive, safe and secure guest experience
- Implement proper enforcement of company policies
- Promote a clean, positive, courteous, and professional attitude and appearance to all Cast Members and Guests.
- Support all areas with clean up/light maintenance including potential weather related exterior hazards, and event set up and tear down
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior guest relations/security experience required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work well and remain calm under pressure
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must use good judgement, have integrity, be mature, friendly, outgoing, and a team player
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to 40lbs.
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO and 401K- must meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and welcoming culture in an exciting industry with endless popcorn refills!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Very Important: When completing your application, you must provide your current availability!