- Job Status:
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
· Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision plans for Full-Time employees
· Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
· 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
· Extended illness benefits
· Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Life insurance - 100% coverage by Clark
· Easy access to public transportation
· Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma Required (Bachelor Degree Preferred)
- Valid LPN or RN License
- 2-3 years of Nursing experience
How would you like to work at a job that you absolutely love? A job that allows you to feel compassion and love for others who need it most. Clark Retirement Community is searching for an RN/LPN who can lead an amazing group of dedicated care staff in our Assisted Living environment. You will have the opportunity to care for great residents while working alongside your team to ensure that the highest quality of life can be achieved.
Maintaining a safe and clean environment for your staff and residents will be very important. Prioritizing the day's objectives and following best practices will ensure that all of the residents' needs are being met.
If you feel that this is what you have been looking for, then why wait any longer? Apply today!
- Minimum of three years RN/LPN experience
- Coordinates all aspects of each resident’s nursing care with the assistance of other team disciplines for the time assigned with them