Clark Retirement, Senior Living Community in Grand Rapids is seeking a personable and compassinate Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with a Michigan RN current license for our community.
The Administrator will oversee the daily operations of our remodeled/new 39 skilled bed facility. In this role, they will manage our skilled unit as the Administrator and Director of Nursing. They must know the meaning of person-centered care, and they must be knowledgeable of new regulations of federal, state, and local standards for long-term care.
We offer a very competitive wage with benefits.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Leads planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention and financial performance.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
- Monitor each department’s activities, communicate policies, evaluate performance, provide feedback and assist, observe, coach, and discipline as needed.
- Develop an environment that allows for creative thinking, problem solving, and empowerment in the development of a facility management team.
- Oversee regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care, operation of support departments, cleanliness and appearance of the facility; morale of the staff; and ensure resident needs are being addressed.
- Represents facility at community meetings and promotes programs.
- Monitors performance for achievement of goals and for improvement and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for census development/marketing
- Ensures all employees receive orientation and ongoing training to meet the quality goals of the organization.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Cheerful disposition
- Strong computer and technology skills
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable for Full Time and Part Time
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- On-site fitness and pool
- Discount to daycare next to facility
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE
Michigan Administrator license and Michigan RN license
- Job Status: