Responsible for cleaning and laundry needs of a private home in Ada. Typical hours will be Tuesday’s and Friday’s from 8am-12pm. Equipment (vacuum, mop, broom) will be provided; housekeeper is expected to provide cleaning products.
While part-time, this position comes with a 401(k) benefit and paid holidays (if the holiday falls on a regularly-scheduled work day).
- Clean, vacuum, dust floors, ceilings, furnishings, hallways, fixtures, bathrooms, mirrors, and empty trash containers.
- Launder, iron, fold, and put away clothing and linens.
- Clean interior windows and screens.
- Scrub and polish floors.
- Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Change bed linens and towels; make beds daily or when requested.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen, counters, surfaces, pantry, stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.
- Wash and put away dishes; load/unload dishwasher.
- Report maintenance/repair problems to Principals.
- Assist with the inventory of household supplies and tracking related costs.
- Ensure services are performed at the highest level of quality.
- Efficiently communicate with Principals and other staff; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Previous housekeeping experience required.
- Preservation of a peaceful household atmosphere is essential.
- Occasional flexibility in schedule to meet requirements/needs.
- Must be responsible, dedicated, and dependable; neat and tidy in appearance; organized and reliable.
- Exemplify a positive attitude and demonstrate pride in service.
- Must be comfortable around pets.
- Attentive to details to ensure the highest level of service.
- The highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy must be exercised at all times.