Job title: Lead Analyst – Enterprise KPI’s
Department / Company: Enterprise Macro Trends & Insights / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Macro Trends Forecasting and Analytics Strategy Center of Excellence is responsible for providing advanced analytics and business insights to the Amway organization. This collaborative team provides the Enterprise with Macro Forecasts, handles the creation and development of KPI’s and focuses on developing and supporting the execution of the Analytics Strategy across the globe.
As a Lead Analyst on the team, you will lead and drive Strategic KPI transformation across the enterprise and in partnership with the Strategy team. This transformation will result in diagnostic and predictive KPIs being utilized to guide enterprise strategy and Go To Market investment decisions.
How you would contribute to the role:
As the Lead Analyst focused on KPI’s, you will develop, assess, and provide insights on, KPI’s to be used to measure progress on the A70 Strategy. You will need to stay abreast of leading metrics and best practices on how to measure KPI’s, especially around hard to measure topics such as Experience. In this role you will have opportunity to interact with and influence Global leaders on strategic choices being made to achieve Amway’s vision of making it 10x easier for a New ABO to acquire and retain a community of engaged customers.
Working together with the Strategy team and other Analytic CoE’s, you will utilize advanced analytics in the assessment of these KPIs. Your ability to develop, measure, and create insights on KPIs that convey our progress in transforming the business will provide enterprise leadership with the information needed for us to make our best next move.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a role requiring understanding of data and interpretation of trends.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and assess KPI’s and assess business performance.
- Experience delivering insights for clients, reporting messages in clear and concise ways
- Understanding of Amway sales drivers
- Quantitative analysis skills, with the ability to research and synthesize information into meaningful interpretations
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with competing deadlines
- Understanding or exposure to data science, predictive models, machine learning and AI is a Plus
- Ability to interact effectively with Executive leadership, earning a high degree of respect, trust and credibility within the enterprise is a Plus
- BS degree in Math, Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or related field
This role is “Not” eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs