InnoServ, a strategic alliance of Gordon Food Service, is a trusted expert for environmental cleanliness and beverage equipment, products, services, and solutions to support our customers’ operations and keep their employees and patrons healthy, safe, and refreshed. We employ over 200 team members who accomplish this through a wide range of high quality products and equipment, advanced technology, and innovative solutions.
- We are a reliable, consultative partner working in a responsive manner to meet the needs of our customers
- We are the go-to resource for our customers when they have a challenge in their operation with environmental cleanliness and beverage services
- We have a diverse, experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals that are ready to serve our customers on-demand
- We will steward our resources responsibly, and those of the people we partner with
- We believe data-driven insights, advanced technology, and innovation are important for our success, and the success of those we serve
InnoServ provides installation, preventative maintenance, and measures performance of chemical and beverage dispensing equipment for a variety of customers including national accounts, healthcare, college and university, hospitality, and large independent food service operators.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: 2 years previous sales and equipment repair experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Valid state driver's license (required)
- Clean driving record (we will run an MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- This position requires flexibility to provide exceptional customer service.
- On call during the week to provide 24 hour coverage.
- Rotational schedule to cover weekends.
Other skills, abilities and requirements needed for this position:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to conduct successful Sales opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Computer Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude - electrical, plumbing, health and sanitation codes. Ability to correctly interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job, including heavy lifting of machines
- Successfully pass the drug screen, motor vehicle report (MVR) and background check requirements (criminal background check – we do not check your credit score).
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers. Be Part of It!
InnoServ is a strategic alliance of Gordon Food Service. Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.