Creative Merchandising Systems is seeking a Project Manager in its Commercial Cabinetry Division.
Job Responsibilities will include the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of commercial projects.
Job Elements shall Include:
- Manage project execution throughout its post-award life cycle (procurement, Construction, and close out).
- Work with Estimating team once project is awarded to determine timeframe and the utilization of available resources for various project phases.
- Serve as main point-of-contact with subcontractors by coordinating schedules and maintaining expectations relating to project execution.
- Review potential subcontractors and suppliers and evaluate existing partners for future project/bidding activity.
- Ensure strict adherence to all Safety Policies, Procedures and Practices.
- Provide high-quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Supervise Change Order Processing to ensure accurate Project billings.
- Hands-on field and production activities, site visits and progress meetings if required.
- Effectively communicate with team members, subcontractors, GC's and owners.
- 2+ Years' experience in commercial cabinetry and a full understanding of industry practices, construction techniques and standards.
- Must be able to read blue prints and utilize project Gantt charts.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.