Radiology Assistant I - Radiology * Nights - 12hrs/wk
Requisition #: req1949
FTE status: 0.3
After training, this position will primarily work 12-hr shifts every other weekend.
Under the direct supervision of the Radiology Clinical Supervisor the Radiology Tech Assistant will perform general radiology support tasks. The responsibilities include various support and patient care activities.
- Require previous knowledge in the use of information systems and computer literate.
- Require current BLS certification.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides safe and effective patient care while performing duties of Radiology Tech Assistant.
- Utilize and effectively use all Radiology equipment and software in the performance of daily responsibilities.
- Maintain certifications and education requirements of the hospital and accrediting body.
- Display consistent proficiency in using AIDET when communicating with patients, visitors, physicians, peers, managers, volunteers, internal and external customers.
- All other duties as assigned.