GRR1 has been provided a limited number of Launch Bonuses and some associates may be eligible for a $10,000 Launch Bonus. Bonus allocation is determined by current role and time in service with Amazon. Your current site must be at least 50 miles from GRR1 to qualify. Those receiving a Bonus will be notified at the time of offer extension.
This posting is for internal candidates only.
Please make sure your email address is up to date in PeoplePortal.
We insist on the highest standards. We work with the latest technology and innovative solutions. We train and develop the most talented, motivated teams around. We analyze, improve, and support initiatives that help drive continuous improvement. Join Amazon and become part of the team that gets stuff done in a fast-moving, fun environment.
Lead Fulfillment Associates hold various roles within the Fulfillment Center. There are several types of roles that hold different job-specific responsibilities including:
Trainer: People person. Lead trainings and/or start of shift meetings to a group of 20+ associates. Maintains expert-level knowledge in at least two production departments; evaluates and improves processes within work areas; refines learning tools and techniques across the FC. Assists in measuring the effectiveness of learning; develops, maintains and applies learning to encourage associate development. Identifies areas for associate cross training and support and implements the training; supports the updating of SOPs and SOP certification of associates and managers. Giving and receiving effective feedback.
Data Analyst- ICQA:
Data enthusiast. You will work closely with the ICQA and operations teams in Inbound and Outbound to provide data and analytical support for ACES initiatives, root cause investigation of defects, and will provide support to ensure compliance to ICQA-related SoX requirements. Extensive use of computers and various web based programs. Assist Operations in building tools to help decision making through data. Participate in Lean/Kaizen, Black Belt, and other process improvement initiatives in some capacity. Creation, communication and monitoring of inventory flow and/or scheduling.
Power connector. Maintaining the link between Corporate Retail Teams and the FC, as well as the reporting & re-escalation of tickets submitted to Retail, Vendor Management and Catalog. Plays an integral role in the RC by facilitating resolution or directly resolving problem items that cannot be received in the RC under the normal conditions of receiving. Responsible for the tactical and strategic handling of Retail Request Tickets submitted to them from Corporate.
Smooth operator. Helping support daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties and communicating with internal and external suppliers. Escalates barriers to Operations leaders. Drives and executes standard work in the areas of Safety, Quality and Productivity to meet daily operational goals.
Dock star. Manage inbound flow from scheduling appointments to time of receives. Duties also include regular communication with carriers, the corporate transportation group, management and dock personnel. The Dock Clerk will be responsible for planning inbound arrivals, ensuring carrier compliance, managing buffers and leading dock personnel.
Mega monitor. Scheduling inbound deliveries in dock master using Advance Ship Notices. Duties also include regular communication with carriers, the corporate transportation group and receivers. Responsible for keeping an up to date knowledge of scheduled appointments, monitoring new releases and communicating with other departments, will also be responsible for training back-up clerks.
Super shipper. Correspond with multiple shipping companies and their contacts. Use multiple shipping company’s software to ship and track packages. Coordinate trailers to corresponding dock doors and cross docks using OMA tool. Ensure proper processes are followed with the Trailer Dock Release program
Non-Inventory Receive Clerk:
Non-Inventory guru. Work in a team environment with Procurement to administer the flow of non-inventory goods. Organize supplies, corrugate, safety equipment, and tools. Research missing shipments. Staging product in work areas. Operate PIT equipment to move goods. Use computer skills to track and receive non-inventory goods.
The Regulated Waste Coordinator
Functions as the lead for the Waste Program within the FC where product and hazardous waste sent for resale, donation, or disposal are properly managed in a manner compliant with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations. The Regulated Waste Coordinator provides technical support and tactical execution of the Regulated Waste Procedure, and works in partnership with both Operations and the EHS Teams to maintain compliance while providing oversight over the waste process.
All role types will include:
* Performing production duties as needed: pick/pack orders, receive/stow product, ensure inventory accuracy, and unload/load trucks at or above the rate expectation for each task. Assisting in keeping work area clean and organized.
Things you should know:
* Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
* Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
* Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
* Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
* Temperature in our warehouses may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
* A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent diploma
* 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Are at least 18 years old
* Are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
* Able to work 40 hours/week and overtime as required
Able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach, all with or without reasonable accommodation
Preferred Qualifications - We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
* A completed Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
* 1+ year of leadership experience directly managing others or one Peak as a Seasonal Tier 3
* 1+ year working in a like environment (manufacturing/distribution/warehousing/large retail)
* 2+ years of professional work experience
* Experience with performance metrics and lean process improvement
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members