- High School/GED
- 1st Aide/CPR certification
- 1-2 years of experience required
We are looking for a Care Partner that is patient focused that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees. This position will provide personalized, quality care and services to older adults that need assistance. We are searching for dedicated care givers who have passion to serve the elderly. This candidate must be a team player, have a positive outlook, able to problem solve and are caring and compassionate.
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable for Full Time and Part Time
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE