Job title: Human Resources Business Partner
Department / Division: Human Resources
Salary Grade: EXA 16
Salary Range $88,982 - $115,153 per year
Location: Ada, MI
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an HR Business Partner for Global Marketing and Corporate Events. You will partner with leadership in these functions and the HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to develop and implement effective human capital/workforce plans (based on analysis and insights) that align with the business strategies. You will engage stakeholders for effective change management, provide workforce solutions to business challenges, and advise leaders and employees on HR policies and practices.
There will be little to no travel in this role. You would be expected to align to the current Campus Collaboration days of Tuesday and Wednesday and be on-site additional days as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Labor Relations, or a related discipline highly preferred
- Minimum 6 years of Human Resources experience
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Ability to drive Human Capital strategy and partner effectively with Senior Executive Leadership
- Able to have professional assertiveness when necessary
- Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view; demonstrates an understanding of long-term, “big picture” needs and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze and provide insights on external and internal workforce trends and provide proactive solutions to address needs.
- Strong communication, coaching, and influencing skills.
What’s special about this team:
Our team of global Human Resource professionals collaborate and provide expert solutions. We aim to develop and implement HR policies and practices that are aligned with our business strategies, values, and employment brand. You will work in an empowered and agile environment, where our core values are embedded, while leading and consulting on HR practices. If you are seeking a dynamic work environment that offers opportunities for career development, strong business partnership, and collaboration, this job might be perfect for you!
This role is “Not” eligible for sponsorship.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.