Meadowlark is looking for Care Partners to add to our dynamic team. Candidates should want to be a part of a hard-working and supportive team where they will be valued. If providing stellar patient care is important to you, we would like to hear from you.
At Meadowlark we live by our mission statement by:
"Making Life Better for Those in our Care"
Positions: (Part-time and Full-time)
Shift/Schedule: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd (Two weekends per month and every other holiday rotation required)
- Assists seniors by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assists with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents, into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Ability to use good body mechanics and safety precautions, including the appropriate/proper use of supportive devices and mechanical lifts.
- Assists seniors with activities of daily living (ADL's) required according to the level of medical or personal care.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as outline and assigned by the service plan.
- Provide support to seniors by providing housekeeping and laundry duties, preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Follow required standards and procedures to maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment.
- Observe, monitor and report any changes or unusual conditions to nursing supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills
- No experience necessary! We will train the right individual who will remain committed and dedicated to our seniors and provide continued excellence and quality care that Meadowlark prides itself on every day.
Benefits: Can vary based on the options selected, but include:
- Competitive wage, starting pay $12.50 per hour, weekend shift differentials
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Paid TIme off
- Tuition discounts and reimbursements
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Discounts to local companies
About Meadowlark: Meadowlark Retirement Village is very proud of its dedicated Care Team providing the highest quality of care to every Elder. We are owned and operated by Porter Hills Communities and Services and we follow the corporate mission statement in everything we do: Trusted Experts Serving Seniors with Grace". Meadowlark's staff members are acknowledged each day as friends and relatives of our Elders take the time to tell us how much they appreciate the care their loved one is being given, as well as their appreciation for the love and care they receive as a family of a loved one residing at Meadowlark.
Number of Openings
Meadowlark Retirement Village
About the Organization
Porter Hills is a care provider of choice in West Michigan, with a strong reputation and 43+ years of experience. Porter Hills invests in knowledge, programs and services that are redefining quality of life for seniors and their families in West Michigan. We model innovative practices that integrate care, community and commerce in exciting new ways. We lead strategic collaborations that bring out the best in the elder care sector for the benefit of all.
Full-Time or Part-Time
Full-time and/or Part time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.