Part Time Opening Available
- Current RN licensure in the State of Michigan.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification within 3-months of hire.
- Successful completion of Basic EKG interpretation education (if no EKG experience) within 3-months of hire and Basic EKG interpretation test within 4-months of hire.
- Completion of procedural sedation competency by end of orientation.
North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.
Benefits Offered for Qualified Openings:
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Part-time