Are you passionate about providing exceptional service? Do you thrive on helping others and creating memorable experiences? We have an amazing opportunity for you! We are currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative for our Municipal line of business! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the voice of our brand, the problem solver, and the advocate for our valued customers. Your exceptional communication skills and ability to empathize will make a real difference in people's lives.
Make our team, your NEW team! The BEST part? Quarterly Bonuses, Paid Time Off, Great Benefits, 401k with Company Match, Overtime, Growth Opportunities, NO SUNDAYS and so much MORE! Apply TODAY!
Municipal Waterworks Customer Service Representative Job Summary:
Provides friendly and helpful customer service and creates quotes for established customers working the job order from beginning to end.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Talk with customers, outside Sales Representatives, and vendors by phone and email.
- Receive and process orders for product.
- Type orders and quotes within the system; preparing, posting, and closing work orders and projects as required.
- Support company website customers by processing online orders, communicating via website chat, and troubleshooting any online account issues that may arise.
- Create job files and organize paperwork as needed.
- Order products and equipment as needed and assist customers by tracking orders and troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Train others regarding department material applications and limitations.
- Coordinate shipping of orders and materials required with various departments.
- Address issues concerning billing or services rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Assist in maintaining inventory control and monitor flow of materials, and prepare and issue reports as needed.
- Back up warehouse, counter, and showroom as needed.
- Keep up-to-date on products and product features available.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Municipal Waterworks Customer Service Representative Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of products sold and their applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, customer service, negotiation, and stress management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Eclipse.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Effectively read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts such as margins, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints (Underground division only).
Customer Service Representative Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- One year of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Customer Service Representative Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk and hear; and use fingers.
- Regularly required to walk and stand; reach, grasp, and handle.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less.
- Work performed primarily inside.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening. #IN23