You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as an IT Analyst Technical Architect at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As an IT Analyst Technical Architect, you'll be responsible for the design and implementation of IT processes. You will provide support to functional areas by creating and communicating solutions to complex problems and projects.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
Sound Like You?
- Apply advanced problem-solving skills and execute solutions to complex problems independently.
- Apply learned IT skills to work assignments.
- Coach and mentor IT tasks and skills to others.
- Develop and implement IT processes.
- Identify opportunities and own improvements to technologies and IT processes.
- Lead, define, and complete complex IT tasks independently. You may also lead small projects.
- Manage and take accountability for project completions.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Present work output in a clear and concise manner.
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have...
Who We Are
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IS), or another relevant academic discipline (preferred).
- Six years of professional IT and IS experience.
- Zero to two years of prior participation on project teams.
- An expert knowledge of how current trends and technology may be used to support business partners.
- A proficient understanding of and ability to identify how technology solves business problems.
- A core understanding of and ability to connect the needs of multiple Herman Miller functional areas.
- The ability to perform all essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.