Clark is looking for a Floor Care Coordinator to lead our floor care team. In this role you will ensure that floor care services are maintained at the highest level of customer satisfaction. In doing so, you will lead and train floor care staff to ensure that Clark is ready to shine! The schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday (no weekends or holidays) and the wage range will be $20-22/hour depending on experience.
- Will lead, train, and manage scheduling for floor care staff
- Proficient with hard surface floor care cleaning (grout, quarry tile, LVT)
- Proficient with ride on vacuums, backpack vacuums, extraction machines for carpeting and upholstery
- Ordering supplies and maintaining floor care equipment
- Will work closely with Environmental Services, Facilities Maintenance, and Campus Attendant teams
- On call rotation with Facilities team
- Assist with Facilities/Maintenance work orders as needed (changing light bulbs, changing filters, minor appliance repairs, hanging pictures, etc)
Ready to join our team?
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents. Clark is an affiliate of BHI Senior Living.
Learn more: https://clarkretirement.org/about-clark/
The Benefits of Working at Clark:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond!
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Affordable health insurance for full time employees, including: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Basic Life insurance - 100% employer paid (for full and part time employees)
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and 7 additional paid holidays - your birthday is a paid holiday!
- PTO Pay-Out opportunity twice a year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for free, confidential mental health services and other consultation services
- 401(k) retirement program with up to 5% employer match (age 21 or older)
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- John Ball Zoo employee membership
All offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a pre-employment process which includes a drug screen, physical, TB test, background check, Relias online education completion, and reference review.
As a condition of employment, Clark Retirement requires that all new hires provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 within 3 days of employment. If a new hire wishes to submit a request to be exempt from the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy due to a medical condition, sincerely held religious belief or other legal requirement, the associate will have three days after an offer of employment has been accepted to submit their exemption request for review and consideration.
Clark Retirement is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:
Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better in General Studies-HS or related field.
Using equipment such as ride on vacuums, backpack vacuums, extraction machines for carpeting and upholstery