Clark Retirement, Senior Living Community in Grand Rapids is seeking a personable and proficient Sales and Marketing Associate to support sales efforts for our community. This position is responsible for nurturing leads, providing tours, depositor retention, move in coordination, event management and logistics, support for sales team, support for sales director in strategy, outreach and marketing plan execution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides support through initial and ongoing contact with prospective residents via telephone, email or social media platform, personal visits, tours, events, seminars, and home visit activities as appropriate resulting in hitting or exceeding sales goals for the community.
- Nurtures leads by following up on new and existing inquiries timely, answering questions about community, proactively encouraging appointments and event attendance, and moving them through the next logical step in the sales process.
- Identify and execute creative lead generation strategies.
- Event management, including attendance promotion and tracking, providing attendee information to sales team prior to event, and all other logistics surrounding the event and communication about the event.
- Communicates with future residents regarding notices for projected move in dates and progress along the way; responsible for depositor retention.Runs reports to analyze trends and metrics in partnership with sales team to generate new leads and develop and adapt marketing and sales strategy.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience working with the elderly population, or experience working in a continuum of care, long-term care or assisted living environment preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales or client engagement preferred.
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential communications and information, while maintaining a high level of poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse leadership team, employees, residents, vendors, providers and visitors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively address issues and concerns while showing empathy and compassion.
- Strong planning, organizing and managing skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite as well as Kronos and Matrix Care and related systems.
- Job Status: