Studio C is looking for hard-working, energetic Cocktail Servers for events at Studio Park in downtown Grand Rapids. In this position, you will play a key role at Studio Park by serving guests and providing a positive and memorable entertainment experience during a variety of events in Listening Room, our beautiful indoor music venue with 200 seats, as well as our incredible outdoors piazza space.
If you want to be where the action is, are passionate about providing excellent service and enjoy FREE movies, then we encourage you to explore this opportunity and apply today!
- Work closely with Listening Room and Event Staff in setting up and breaking down of bars, tables and event areas
- Take drink and some food orders and accurately input into POS system
- Interact with guests, serve food and beverage, handle transactions, and support overall guest service needs from beginning to end
- Follow opening, closing and cleaning checklists on a daily basis
- Provide a fun yet professional environment by engaging with and greeting all guests in a friendly, positive manner
- Deliver drinks, maneuvering trays through crowds
- Maintain atmosphere control by circulating the event space area throughout entire shift
- Attend trainings and meetings, as needed
- Provide responsible alcohol service adhering to state & local regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Certifications for Food Safety and alcohol management preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old to serve alcohol
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, outgoing, and a team player
- Guest service focused
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to 50 lbs, and use basic cleaning equipment
- An appreciation for music is a plus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Life, STD, LTD, PTO, 401K
- Free Movies!
- Discounted Concessions
- Paid Volunteer Time
- A fun culture in a welcoming industry with endless popcorn refills
- Friday morning “training” videos (movies)
- Equal Opportunity Employer