Full Time and Part Time Openings Available
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related discipline required.
- Registry by ASCP preferred
- Must have physical ability to respond to emergency and patient care needs
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment, use computer terminals, draw blood specimens, perform laboratory tests, etc.
- Ability to be trained and orientated in all areas of the clinical laboratory as required with the exception of Pathology
North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.
Benefits Offered for Qualified Openings:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time