Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
· Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision plans for Full-Time employees
· Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
· 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
· Extended illness benefits
· Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Life insurance - 100% coverage by Clark
· Easy access to public transportation
· Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in an Assisted Living Environment
Clark on Keller Lake is looking for Care Partners to provide exceptional care to our Assisted Living residents. In this role you will provide assistance to residents on a daily basis ensuring that all of their needs are met. You will also receive fantastic training using the Montessori program to better enhance the interactions you will have with our Memory Care residents.